Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chili Dog Casserole

Yes believe it or not I am finally posting!! :) We made this when Mom and Dad were here for Christmas and really liked it and I made it for dinner again tonight. My kids love it! It's really easy too! Oh and I can't take the credit for it, I love Pinterest!


Chili Dog Casserole

2 (15 oz) cans chili with beans (I actually use the walmart brand hot dog chili sauce and it's only .50!)
1 (16 oz) package hot dogs
10 (8 inch) flour tortillas (the fajita sized ones)
1 (8 oz) package Cheddar cheese, shredded

Preheat oven to 425 degrees

Spread 1 can of chili and beans in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Roll up franks inside tortillas and place in baking dish, seam side down, on top of chili and beans. Top with remaining can of chili and beans, and sprinkle with cheese.

Cover baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've seen this and thought it looked good...glad to know you guys like it!

    ReplyDelete