Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Green Smoothie!

Ok, so pinterest is amazing! This little gem was on there and I just tried it this morning and I definitely think it is going to be my breakfast everyday!! We all love peanut butter so I thought you all would like it too, plus it's healthy!! If you're worried about the spinach, you can't even taste it! It just gives so many nutrients!!

via iowagirleats


Ingredients:

1 frozen sliced banana

1 Tablespoon peanut butter

1/2 cup 0% Vanilla Greek yogurt (or protein powder)

1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze (or other kind of milk, I used skim)

4 cups baby spinach (or more, or less)

Directions:

Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.

Nutritional stats:

350 calories, 10g fiber, 21g protein


P.s. I think it would be fun if when you make the food, try to take a picture of it too! You don't always have to, but it might be fun! :)

P.p.s. If you can remember maybe we can label the post too. Like if it is a dinner beef dish, label it beef and dinner. Etc. :) (thanks Emily for doing that already!!!)

1 comment:

  1. I saw this too and I'm going to have it for breakfast tomorrow morning! :)

    ReplyDelete